A Glimpse Through A Lense

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I have been given lots of opportunities to do some remarkable photography.  It has been a blast.  I wish I could share a lot of them with you, but they are not available to the public.  I do not always have the necessary permissions to publish some of the pics I would like to here.  I have dozens of kids, and they make great pics.  I do wish I could share them.  Instead I offer these.

The first is in Arkansas.  An old theater always has nostalgia.


It's been awhile, but it was a nice day coming across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.  I am headed south, across the bay, into SF.


This is down around San Diego.  It is not a very well known spot, but it offers a good view of hills, so dry and the reservoir so wet.

The next one is in Sonoma wine country.  The fog didn't allow for many pics, but it was a good day all the same.  How could it not be.


 Around San Antonio are many caves for spelunking.  This is at Longhorn Caverns.




The Jacksonville FL county fair.


Then there is Kansas.  It's not at all dull. 






Anyone know what this Kansas crop?

1 comment: