A Glimpse Through A Lense

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

For Those Who Serve

You don't have to wear a uniform to serve, nor earn a medal.  Many who serve our country do it in the silence of daily living.  Here are some images I have taken and share with you in honor of those who have served, the military member, the wife, the husband, the parents, the children, the siblings, and cousins, aunts, and uncles.  In honor of those who serve on my behalf, I salute you with these images.














It was my honor to serve you as a United States Sailor.  I too am a veteran.  To those who serve, God bless you.

I have more to share with you.  Please bear with me, while I locate which file on this computer I put it in.  :)  Seriously, I have over 30,000 pictures, and only some of them find there way to you.  I hope you are enjoying them.  Happy Birthday USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment